Girls Varsity Basketball
Are you interesting in playing basketball this winter season?
There a few things you need in order to participate.
- Sports Physical – on VHSL Physical Form
- Registration on R-School - it’s a one stop shop for physical forms, Emergency Care Card, Concussion forms, Weight Room Forms,etc.
- On R-School there is a concussion acknowledgement that needs to be done
R school-Registration: https://centreville-ar.rschooltoday.com/
We will start having voluntary workout sessions the week of August 16th (2x week) then in September and October we will go 3x a week.
Any questions: email Coach Jo email@example.com
Follow us on Social Media for the most up to date news/cancellations/additions...etc
Congratulations to our three varsity players who received Concorde District honors during the 2020-2021 season.
2nd Team All-Conference
#4 SR Kaya Squirewell
#34 FR Hannah Wakefield
#5 SO Kaleah Wells
We will be having offseason workouts at Centreville for anyone interested in playing basketball during the 2021-2022 season.
Days: Monday and Thursday
Where: Centreville Main Gym
Enter: Door 10
Questions: email Coach Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The mindset isn’t about seeking a result—it’s more about the process of getting to that result. It’s about the journey and the approach. It’s a way of life. I do think that it’s important, in all endeavors, to have that mentality.”
“A lot of people say they want to be great, but they’re not willing to make the sacrifices necessary to achieve greatness. They have other concerns, whether important or not, and they spread themselves out. That’s totally fine. After all, greatness is not for everybody.”
Dear Centreville Community,
Beginning today Tuesday, November 3, FCPS activities and athletic programs will transition to a new online student registration system. This new system offers a host of benefits for schools and community members including:
- One stop shop for registering your student for athletic programs and many common activities occurring throughout the school year
- Electronic submission of the emergency care card and weight room waiver- only have to fill these out once!
- A new home for the state-mandated concussion education program
Each family will create an account and from this account, can register their student(s) for various activity and athletic opportunities. While registering does not guarantee a spot on the team, this information will help to ensure your student is ready to go on the first day of tryouts. Students can be registered for one or more activities throughout the year and families can sign in as needed to update information.
Please note the following:
- You will still need to submit a valid VHSL Pre-participation Exam Form (physical) directly to the school prior to your student’s participation; all other requirements will be completed through this registration process.
- Families who have already submitted their concussion education verification form will be asked to verify completion again as part of the registration process. We do apologize for any inconvenience- please bear with us as we make this change.
- Student-Athletes who have already come to ‘yellow day’ workouts please note that you have until Monday, November 30th to complete.
The new registration site is available here: https://centreville-ar.rschooltoday.com/
Here is the step by step guide to registration for parents: https://www.training.rschooltoday.com/sites/training.rschooltoday.com/files/files/Jacob/AR%20Parent%20QSG%20%202018.pdf