JV Field Hockey
Camps and Clinics.
I highly encourage all players to participate in an off-season activity for field hockey! Summer league, camps and clinics are great ways to use and develop game skills throughout the summer before season. It would be great if we could get a Centreville Team (or a couple!) to play if enough sign up together! All summer leagues, camps and clinics can be done individually as well! Scroll down below to see a variety of options and opportunities for play before season starts!
Capital Field Hockey League is back for this summer. We are excited to host the Capital Field Hockey League June 14-July 14 at George Mason University Intramural #3 Turf Field.
Each team will play a 10 game schedule on Monday and Wednesday evenings 5:15, 6:15, 7:15, and/or 8:15. If needed, we can have 4:15 games as well.
After the year everyone has had we are very excited to be able to have everyone back to play the game they love.
You may register online or mail in the registration form. Fee for 2021 is $130.
You may signup as a team, individual, or a group. Teams are limited to 16 players.
There will be a Middle school League for Rising 7th - 9th Graders and a High School League for Rising 10th – Rising freshman in college.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Starr Karl at Capitalfieldhockey1@gmail.com or call 703-966-0542
Please register by May 20. A $20 late fee will result after May 20. Signup early so you can be on the team you want to play with!
2021 SUMMER LEAGUE
DATES: Thursday and Sunday Nights, June 17-July 25 2021, 6pm-10pm. Under the lights! Players can play in the league even if they cannot make all dates (we added more dates expecting people will be traveling).
LOCATION: GMU Turf #3, 4609 Rapidan River Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
GAMES: Games will start either at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, or 9pm respectively based on age group.
COST: $140 (Includes a custom pinnie). No refunds once play starts.
REQUIRED: Stick, Shinguards, Mouthguard, Water
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: UNTIL FULL. We always sell-out so register early.
Players will be allowed to register as individuals and can designate a school/group they would like to play with. After registration, each player will be placed on a team, either with their designated group or with a group designated for them.
Goalkeepers are more than welcome and may be asked to sub or play with other teams during the league play.
About Us: We want to grow the game and help you prepare for your best season. You can check out our coaching bios here: https://www.huselsports.com/pages/husel-hockey-club-coaches
Rules: Summer 7v7 League and Game Rules. No refunds once the first day of the league starts.
High School, Middle School, and Elementary. High School division can have multiple teams per school. If you have never played before, please consider one of our Beginner Youth Clinics first by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
This camp is for rising 3rd - 9th graders and perfect for all abilities! Players are placed in groups based on their age and ability to provide the best environment for becoming a better field hockey player and having fun!
- Camp Flyer: https://www.wtwoodsonsports.com/sites/wtwoodsonsports.com/files/files/Private_User/alpugnetti/Field%20Hockey%20Summer%20Camp%20Flyer.pptx.pdf
- When: June 14-17th
- Time: 9am -11:30am
- Where: Woodson Aux Field
- Cost: $100
- Register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1kkQ3su9noSB5sgZrHJcfC7uo8NHoDpOrXWkxrVcLDmKsag/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Payment:Payment will be collected on the first day of camp. Checks made payable to Woodson High School Boosters
- Questions: Email Coach Stribling at email@example.com
- Camp Flyer: https://www.fhcamps.com/wp-content/uploads/1-Fairfax-Virginia-EC-Lawrence-Field-Hockey-Camp.pdf
- Registration Site: https://www.fhcamps.com/fh-camps/fairfax-day-field-hockey-camp/
- When: June 28th - July 1, 2021
- Time: Half Day Camp - 8:30am-1pm
- Location: Eleanor C Lawrence Park Turf Field in Chantilly, Virginia
- Age: Camp is open to ages 3rd grade - 12th of all ability levels
- Cost: $295
For elite, advanced, intermediate, and novice girls & boys. Grades 6-12 (6x sessions; morning & afternoon).
- Camp Flyer: Attached
- When: July 14th-16th
- Time: 7:30am -3pm
- Where: George Mason University, Fairfax VA
- Cost: $375
- More Information: http://www.fieldhockeyfun.net/
- Rising 7th-Rising 12th graders
- Location: Lake Braddock Secondary School Turf Field(s).
- Dates: Monday-Wednesday, July 26-28 (rain date July 29)
- Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
- The registration is available through the link below:
The flyer is available through the link below: