Varsity Field Hockey
- Tryout Dates/Times: Monday, Aug. 2nd – Friday, Aug. 6th from 7am-9am on the Field Hockey Field
- Practice Times:
- Week of August 9th: Monday-Friday, 7am-9am with the exception of scrimmage on 8/12.
- Starting the week of August 16th: Monday-Friday, 3:30-5:30pm with the exception of game days. (This will be our standard practice time throughout the fall season).
2021-2022 Game Schedule: Game schedules can be found on our "wearecville" website – I have placed the hyperlinks below for your convenience.
- Shin guards: hard shell or soft shell shin guards are required (this is up to the player’s comfort)
- Mouth guard: Mouth guards must be molded.
- Water bottles: All players must bring their own water bottles for practices and games (minimum of 32 ounces).
- Field Hockey stick: All players must bring their own field hockey stick.
General Information: All paperwork (rschool registration, physical, etc.) must be completed and turned in BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS. Athletes will not be able to participate until THE DAY AFTER their paperwork is submitted. Do not wait to turn in paperwork on Monday, Aug. 2nd – you will miss the first day of tryouts.
All players will need to have completed all of the following to participate in tryouts:
1. VHSL Physical
- All physicals must be turned in PRIOR to tryouts. Use the below link to upload a PDF of your VHSL physical.
- If you have questions regarding the VHSL physicals, please e-mail email@example.com
2. Register with “rschooltoday”
- All student-athletes must register with the “rschooltoday”link below:
- If you are having trouble, here is the link instructions to help:
3. Complete the Concussion Education with their guardian (this is done during the rschool today registration
4. Have accident insurance (personal or through the school)